My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Day To Vote

The hours are waning. Cast your vote for the First Person essay finalists lest the Rouge Wave become a totalitarian regime in which the Wave-inatrix wears a leopard-skin Fez, dances to rifle fire, smokes Cubans and forces small children to sew tiny little stitches in tiny little yak skin shoes for entertainment.

Here are the finalists.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the Wave-inatrix wears a leopard-skin Fez, dances to rifle fire, smokes Cubans and forces small children to sew tiny little stitches in tiny little yak skin shoes for entertainment.

Hmmmmmm...... me thinks I'd like to see that ;-)

Regards,
Mike

Julie Gray said...

Well, I already wear a fez and fire my rifle whenever I'm really happy and excited, so I don't have far to go :)