My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Juggling Frogs

Hey Wavers - just a quick announcement - my friend and neighbor Marilyn Ashley has started a new business which is one that I will be utilizing a lot, personally. If you're like me and you get overwhelmed and need a helping hand, check out Juggling Frogs. It takes a village, right? About a year ago, the Wave-inatrix had to move to a new apartment in a new neighborhood here in LA. I was already stressed out about other things in my life and I hired a friend (who is probably now cursing the day Juggling Frogs got organized and offered this service on the web) to take care of all the details for me. Picking up and dropping off keys, buying appliances, getting boxes, measuring windows - all that stuff that was fun when I was 25 but now adds stress-times-a-million to an already busy life. I can't tell you how much more smoothly and sanely the move went with what amounted to a trusted personal assistant taking care of the details. It was worth every single penny - and I'm not a rich lady. Unless you count my blessed and grateful spirit, so...yeah I'm pretty rich.

I always like to give a shout out to friends with innovative ideas or services and this one I can vouch for. If you have a business of your own or maybe a friend's that you think Wavers could use, please drop me a note and I'll be glad to announce it. It's all about people helping people and if there's one thing I love, it's the entrepreneurial spirit - because it's only half a step removed from being a writer - it's crazy, it's passionate, it's subversive and I love it.

So once again - if you live in LA, check out Juggling Frogs. Which I personally would have named Herding Cats but there you go.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: