My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Million Times, Thank You

I just wanted to take a second to thank the many Rouge Wavers who have either left comments or emailed me good thoughts - it means the world to me, it really does. The Rouge Wave is a joy and a pleasure for me and I do my best to maintain content and good vibes. That you care means so very much. And to the one Cranky Reader who said in a promptly moderated comment that the Rouge Wave was too "me, me, me lately", well, sugar - [insert sufficiently unprintable response here]. I think this is a lesson to all of us in gratitude for those who put themselves out there every day in the blog trenches to attempt to provide entertainment, elucidation, frivolity and edutainment, even in the face of personal loss and grief. Cranky Reader, no cupcake for you. Now go stand in the corner. *Ahem*

On another note, I have received several superlative 500 word essays and am duly impressed. The deadline is tomorrow at 5pm, Pacific Time, so if you're a' willin' to set to, please submit here to be considered.

Additionally, as always, of course, Rouge Wavers with questions, comments or requests for topics, please, do us all a favor and submit those HERE. Your wish is my command.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: