My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Funny Text Messages I Have Received

A few blog posts ago (or more) I mentioned the new trend in Japan, of writing novels on a cell phone via text. Wacky! But when I received this text the other day:

FYI - the "Serpent & the Rainbow" is not the same as "the Falcon & the Snowman". Just a tip.

...it inspired me. Why just text facts and times? Why not text haikus or strange and obvious observations? Anyone have anything to share?




If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

7 comments:

AJG said...

Strange facts in haiku
A strawberry is neither
A berry nor fruit

AJG said...

Forward I have sprung
Adjusting for ebb and flow
Daylight Sleepy Time

AJG said...

Curse you, NBC!
The fall season looks iffy.
Bring back Journeyman!

AJG said...

Sage gifting advice:
When in doubt, ask a woman.
She'll thank you later.

AJG said...

Do you like Mad Gab?
May kings ill ease an tense as?
Men till eggs hers eyes!

AJG said...

What am I doing?
Procrastinating, of course.
I should be writing.

AJG said...

My haiku lacks style
Haiku should sound more arty
Clouds wake with sunrise