My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Blog-a-Prayer


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the virus

I will fear no sickness: for Theraflu art with me: thy steaming cup and thy antihistimines, they comfort me.

Thou doest prepare a table before me in the sight of mine television: thou doest anoint mine eyes with borderline entertainment, and my cup runneth over.

Surely, Gene Simmons Family Jewels will follow me all the days of my life, emblazoned in my feverish brain like a nightmare.

(wild applause) thank you - thank you. Had a lot of time to think about that one. Excuse my absence, Wavers. Anybody got any good illness haikus, poems, prayers or stories to contribute this glorious Friday?


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

3 comments:

AJG said...

Since thou art sickly
Doest a Waver favor
And get thou well soon

PJ McIlvaine said...

Do not watch "Spellbound" with a 102.6 fever.

Luzid said...

"Gene Simmons Family Jewels will follow me all the days of my life"

As good a reason to abandon religion as any! :p