My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good In a Room

Hello, Wavers! And wow - the competition suggestions are rolling in at quite a pace and I am LOVING it! This should be a competition by the people, for the people. I mean, really, cash is great but lunch with Alan Ball? That's one writer I have a connection to that I am approaching - no promises, in fact, it may not work out - but that's the kind of thing I'm trying to put together here. A beneficial winning experience.

A quick announcement, my dear friend and Script Department Advisory Board member, Stephanie Palmer has just released her book Good in a Room! You can read an excerpt here. I am hoping, hoping, fingers crossed to actually have Stephanie be part of our Grand Prize; possibly the Grand Prize winner could enjoy a coaching session with Stephanie previous to the manager meetings. Maybe. She's awful busy, Miss Stephanie. We'll see what the Wave-inatrix can pull together.

I solemnly swear that the Rouge Wave will return to its regularly scheduled, slightly cranky programming about screenwriting ASAP. I have scripts coming out my ears right now. And I'm reading some darn good stuff, Wavers, you should be nervous; you have serious competition out there.

Remember, any topic suggestions, please leave a comment or send to the Rouge Wave MAILBAGand if I feel like it, I'll answer your question. Now get back to work and keep those suggestions coming.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: