My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another Update!

Okay I promise to stop giving these annoying updates but I have just added to the Grand Prize, drinks at the Chateau Marmont with my man Blake Snyder! I will probably also throw in his latest book and software. Blake is one of the world's most charming, genteel, smart and articulate men and whoever wins, I'm going too because dang, the Chateau Marmont and Blake Snyder!!

Okay back to our regularly scheduled program. Wavers who aren't on the Script Department newsletter mailing list, click the button on the sidebar to sign up and you'll receive the details next week.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

2 comments:

PJ McIlvaine said...

Can you wear a wire so we can all tag along?

Anonymous said...

Blake Snyder is also hilarious!! a good time to be had for all no doubt.