My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Table Read REMINDER

I always love meeting Rouge Wavers, so if anyone is inclined, please come on out this evening to support the writer and actors who will be reading the first act of The Recruiter at 7:30pm tonight at the Attic Theater.

The reading will be held upstairs and the theater is located at: 5429 W. Washington Blvd., Los Angeles, 90016. Bring me a cupcake and you are a friend for life. In a weird, stalky, Glen Close way. No. I'm kidding. Of course I'm kidding.

I did send my Shark Swarm boys four humongous cupcakes from Crumbs the other day by the way. In the flavors they requested. Hi boys!

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: