My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Rouge Waver Makes Good!

From time to time I check in on my clients, past and present because yes, fine, The Wave-inatrix, for all her vim and vigor is a mother hen. And I like to check in on my brood. Recently, several clients emailed me with great news - scripts optioned, scripts going into production, representation attained - good stuff.

Rouge Waver and longtime client Rob P. has just told me about a new product he is marketing and it looks really cool - it's Cabaret Brewed Chocolate. So check it out, Wavers - Rob may be onto something new and delicious for writers who need a little pick-me-up.

Also, I am looking for two Script Department volunteers to help out with our event at the Great American Pitch Fest, Friday June 21 and Saturday June 22nd. That means walking the event, hobnobbing with attendees and passing out business cards while being brilliant and witty. This opportunity comes with something cool - an invitation to join us at the cocktail reception on Sunday evening. At the cocktail reception you will have a chance to mix and mingle with writers and some of the 100+ managers and producers who attended the event. So that means you can get a gimlet in you and then pitch informally.

Interested? Email me.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: