My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thrill the World '08

This just in from my wonderful, goofy, lovable game-night-fiend friend Mahdroo:

Hello to friends old and new!

Mahdroo here. This Fall I'm up to something really BIG and I want your help. We're approaching Halloween and of course you remember Michael Jackson's Thriller video, right? I want to train you to do the Thriller Dance. Fo rizzle.

I'm leading practices ever Saturday, between 11am-3pm. The location rotates each week between South Bay, Santa Monica, The Valley, Hollywood, and Glendale/Pasadena. The dates are listed below, and at my website.

We are going to do the dance Oct 25th at 11am as part of a world-wide attempt to break the world record, called Thrill the World '08. Last year 1,722 people in 50+ cities on 5 continents simultaneously did the dance. LA didn't represent last year and I had to go to San Diego. This year I'm making it happen in LA.

So, would you like to learn the dance? It is fairly simple to learn, & really exciting. A totally unique opportunity to do something fun and memorable. Also, I want to reach as many people in LA as possible. Can you think of anyone you know who might be interested in learning this dance? Would you forward this on to them? I am so excited about as many people learning this dance as possible!

Thrillingly yours,
Mahdroo
323.217.8184


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: