My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Great Class


Dear Rouge Wavers - Jim Mercurio is a good friend of mine; I have known Jim for many years and I have to say, he's pretty darn good at what he does. I thought I'd mention an opportunity coming up to learn from him:


KILLER SCREENWRITING

40+ Hour Interactive Workshop

Become a better screenwriter in one week!

Jim Mercurio jam-packs a semester of screenwriting into a living and breathing interactive work of art and education. Participants' script pages will be part of class text and will inspire and complement the film clips, excerpts and lecture. The class will adapt to the students and accelerate their growth as screenwriters.

Actors workshop everyone's scenes and one will be shot/edited. Jim's insight will make your jokes funnier, dialogue sharper, conflict more specific, theme more coherent and your script a better read.

October 29 - Nov 2 (Starts day after Expo) - 20 student limit
For information: http://jamespmercurio.com/classes.html

"Having been world-class in another field, I know it when I see it: Jim's mentoring is world-class."...Wayne Chiang,1999 StarCraft World Champion

Jim produced Hard Scrambled and was a Creative Screenwriting columnist. YouTube him to see him teach filmmaking. E-mail him: jim@jamespmercurio.com.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: