My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Table Read Comments

The Wave-inatrix mentioned the other day that we had our first table read at The Script Department and it was a smashing success! Today we received this email from the writer:

I wanted you to know that the TABLE READ was a
fantastic learning experience. I will never look at a
script the same way again. It completely changed my
perception of what I have to do as a writer.
Basically, my job is to let the ACTORS tell the story!
Dialog is indeed king.

I loved every minute of the table read and appreciate
the wonderful opportunity to hear my script read aloud
by professional actors. Every writer out there should
experience it. Thank God I was lucky enough to have a
writer's angel like you to help me.


Ah - that's music to our ears. You're welcome, Anne.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: