My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From the Mailbag

Dear Wave-inatrix, I have a question about your business. Why do you have a Board of Advisors, are you part of a college?
-Cheeky in Chico

Dear Cheeky, actually it's an Advisory Board and yes, The Script Department is a branch of Harvard Law School. Ha.

Here's the deal - our Advisory Board is made up of colleagues and professionals who are my mentors. They provide guidance and support in all of my business decisions. They keep me honest, they keep me accountable and sometimes, they keep me from jumping off a cliff. Plus they like my cupcakes.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: