My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Good in a Room

Two posts in one day! Who loves you, Wavers? Come on - give it up - who loves you?

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my friend Stephanie Palmer's new book Good in a Room. It's a must-have for aspiring screenwriters. If you can get a one-on-one coaching session with Stephanie before your big pitch meeting, I highly encourage you to do so, or her weekend workshops are amazing too. But in the now, her book is fantastically helpful.

Another new book on the scene that I highly recommend - and reviewed on Amazon - is my friend Christina Hamlett's Could it be a Movie?

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: