My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A True Story In One Sentence


Good weekend, Wavers - I know you're always up for a good writing challenge - we had describing your life in six words the other day, to which we had some quite entertaining responses. Of course, we had Wenonah plucked from relative obscurity and launched into the short film stratosphere by our short scene competition - and now, with absolutely no results guaranteed, I'm asking Wavers to write One Sentence- there's the link for your inspiration - one sentence that is a true story from your life. Submit on the linked site if you like, but if you would be so kind, share here as well:

I'll go first: I met him online and sixteen years of marriage unraveled like so much string.




If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

15 comments:

scottycwilliam said...

I tried to kiss her in the car, but my seatbelt was still on.

Anonymous said...

Ride To Work Day had seemed like a grand idea before he fell off his bike shattering a kneecap, splitting a femur, and breaking an elbow and wrist.

A Who said...

Though sometimes called “a free-spirit,” if they really knew, they would simply call me, “lost.”

Robert Hogan said...

Living in a car for a year doesn't seem so long when you're eleven.

Anonymous said...

For a reason too painful to tell, I stole a large sum of my mother's money to frame my brother-in-law in an effort to break up my sister's marriage.

Emily Blake said...

He told me I was perfect in the same breath that be broke my heart.

AJG said...

While mom watched our kids, we went to dinner for our anniversary and laughed about how, thirteen years earlier, two non-smoking teetotalers met...in a bar.

Anonymous said...

My life is in a cardboard box... somewhere.

Christian H. said...

A picture on the Internet rekindled my desire for the poetic.

Anonymous said...

Ten years ago, I decided to write a screenplay... because it'd be fun... and easy.

Anonymous said...

They say no lie lasts forever, but this one couldn't survive the time it took to tell it.

PJ McIlvaine said...

He said if I really, truly, deeply loved him, I would do this one little thing for him.

Style Bard said...

In the middle of her sisters, in the middle of her parents, in the middle of her personalities, in the middle of her two minds, in the middle of her life, she still looked for a way to be more than content.

Jake Hollywood said...

On a whim they married and despite his best efforts at sabotage, they continue to live in wedded bliss.

M J Reid said...

We held each other and cried after I told my teenage son that I not only loved him, I liked him.