My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Watching Over the Voting


Yeah. I'm here. Watching those votes roll in. I want to keep the focus on this competition so that we can really give these writers their due. To pass the time, I have a challenge - something I heard on NPR: describe your life in six words. I'll go first:

My Life in Six Words by Julie Gray

girl wonder insatiable pretender wrote bloomed

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

14 comments:

Robert Hogan said...

I really wanted to vote for two of those scenes. Argh!

My six words:

Creative storyteller with a colorful past

Unknown said...

My six words:

Tremendously talanted ENORMOUSly sexy exceptionally delusional

Anonymous said...

Service be ecumenical filmmaker with whippet

AJG said...

creative
optimistic
sarcastic
procrastinator

I'll post the other two later.

scottycwilliam said...

My six:

short positive listener inked bright glasses

Jake Hollywood said...

Looked in mirror once. Never again.

Anonymous said...

married young
writing old
kids inbetween

AJG said...

Much as I hate to ruin my own joke, I really wanted to complete this exercise, so the last two are:

daydreamer
lucky

DougJ said...

Wonder: Are they laughing at me?

PJ McIlvaine said...

Mommy
Writer
Lover
Dreamy
Creative
Sassy

Belzecue said...

Chose Life Got A Lousy T-shirt

A Who said...

(okay -- since you're my Myspace friend, you know where I got these, but they still apply).

"An undisciplined hermitic without proper solitude "

(OR)

"Gypsy Wandering Toward A Purpose, California."

Christina said...

committed dilettante dreamer techie linguist bitch

Style Bard said...

"She'll figure it out eventually. Maybe."