My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank You!

Oh my gosh, Wavers - I'm just back from my mailbox on Wilshire My guy Mazi called and said you better get down here right away. I had no idea what he was talking about. Was something wrong? Did all the scripts I send him make the copier catch fire? Was there an eel in my mailbox?

None of the above. I arrived to find a SLEW of flowers, cards, chocolates and even wine from Rouge Wavers and clients - thank all of you so very much. Apparently all this stuff had been piling up for days. So if you sent something, I apologize for my late response! Words are not enough to express my gratitude for your kindness. I'll thank everybody individually too but I really didn't expect this and I wanted to thank you en masse as well. Thank you for reading The Rouge Wave. Thank you for brightening my holidays. I'm so touched.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: