My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Submit Your Pages!

Quick elbow jab: Friday, June 15th by 8pm Pacific Time, please turn in your 3-5 page scene! Don't forget, 2 characters, light comedy, describe characters and the actor you see in the role.

Please send in proper format, preferrably in FD. PDF can work. And guys, make this your best work. This is an opportunity I am really proud to be able to offer. You might have a scene from an existing script that can be pulled for this; I don't necessarily recommend jotting out a scene on the spot - this has got to be of very high quality before I'll pass it along.

Send pages here.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: