My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Teleclass July 14th, 7pm PST

Hey everybody! Just a reminder that my first ever teleclass, Top 10 Things Readers Hate is Tuesday, July 14th at 7pm PST. As an added bonus, my friend and colleague, Gary W. Goldstein will be jumping on the call in the last 30 minutes to answer your industry-related questions. Gary is a fountain of information and, take it from me, a prince among men. He has produced a couple of movies you may have seen - oh, say, PRETTY WOMAN and UNDER SIEGE to name just a couple.

The cost for this 90-minute class is a mere $25. The class will be recorded and available for purchase down the line when I figure out the nuts and bolts of that.

The class covers a lot of ground, starting with what the lives and jobs of readers are really like. Many screenwriters really don't have a clear picture of just who these gatekeepers of Hollywood are. Next, we discuss the top 10 list. Actually, our list goes to 11. Natch. We review the list of crazy-making no-nos and how to avoid them.

For information on how to register, please email my assistant Chaia, who will be happy to help you.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: