My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last Chance: Teleclass Sign Up


Thanks, everybody, for the interest in the class! We've had quite a number of signups! For administrative purposes, we've got to have a cut-off time so that's 5pm Pacific time today.

Any signups, please email me directly and I'll walk you through how to register. It's quick and easy. Don't forget our special guest who will come on to answer a few questions during the last half hour, Gary W. Goldstein, my friend and mentor and the producer of PRETTY WOMAN.

So that's from 7pm tonight, July 14th, (pacific time) to 8:30pm. The cost is $25 and yes, the call will be recorded and available at a later date. REGISTER HERE.


If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

1 comment:

Joe Public said...

Last night was a great session. Probably the most valuable tip for me was the Slug Line extension git it out of there suggestion.

Also, I noticed you surrendered and gave up your "Never surrender. Never give up" line in your advertisement for the script department. Well, I guess even you have to kill your babies.

Thanks again for an informative evening.