My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Silliness and Bulletin Board Items

What a beautiful autumn day it is in Los Angeles today. My favorite season. A lovely day with lots of nice things going on. I received a signed copy of the pilot episode of Mad Men in the mail today from a dear friend (You know who you are and WOW this is better than cupcakes! Where did you get this??) Ray's doing great, by the way, and has only torn up about three things so far. So now onto business and silliness:

Two events to know about:

Script Department Table Read
Wednesday, November 12th at 7:30pm
At the Attic Theater here in Los Angeles
We will be reading the first act of Chris Bosley's romcom SOULMATING
Please RSVP here if you'd like to come and/or if you're interested in having a table read for your material.

Creative Screenwriting Expo 2008
At the Los Angeles Convention Center
November 12th through 16th
Lots of fun, great guest speakers, a great opportunity to network and learn. This is really THE screenwriting event to attend, in my opinion. And of course, The Script Department will be there, so come on by and say hello, Wavers!

And just for fun, my wonderful assistant Chaia sent this to me because she knows how to make me smile:





If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that vid is hysterical! talk about devotion to eating....

hey julie, please know that we appreciate your ability to inspire us EVERY DAY with wiriting tips and treats.

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but it sort of reminded me of my youngest kid with a baby-bottle.

Chaia Milstein said...

I am on viewing #11 or 12 by now...