My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Script Department Group on Scribd

Well, Wavers, I've gotten off my lazy behind and begun to actually larn this interweb thing. I created a group on Scribd called The Script Department, where we can post discussions, etc. It's unmoderated (well, it is, by me, but less so than here) and somebody's posted an interesting question about structure already.

Just think, we can carry on our Rouge Wave discussions/arguments/hectoring unleashed on Scribd!

p.s. had lunch at the Dreamworks campus today - OH MY is it nice!

ShowHype: hype it up!

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

No comments: