My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.justeffing.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Labor of Love


by Andrew Zinnes

To clean my keyboard or not clean my keyboard - that
is the question. On the one hand, my keys have this
grayish, brown-ish crust around them which I am not to
sure how it got there. I generally wash my hands
farily frequently and typically I am not prone to
digging holes in my back yard. Well there was that one
incident with a bag of money and a body...but that was
years ago! Perhaps there are the remains of all my bad
ideas - now slowly taking over my computer like a
virus. Maybe I need to disinfect them before they
pollute the potential gems living in silicon land. Not
to mention the reason for the constant cold I have had
this year.

But then again, maybe much like a baseball player who
never changes his hat during a season, I will screw up
my screenwriting mojo if I get out the Windex (or
whatever product won't kill my Mac). Perhaps the dirt
is a reminder of the hard work I've done. Perhaps it's
the literally blood, sweat and tears of trying to be
creative.

What to do? What to do? I leave it up to you to
decide...I want at least 20 of you out there to vote.
Clean the keyboard or let it ride. Consider this
practice for November.

If you enjoyed this post, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS.

1 comment:

millar prescott said...

Dude! Seriously, that's borderline TMI.